Patients are seen by appointment and on emergency basis. An appointment can be made Monday through Friday, 8:30 am- 4:00 pm at either office. At the time of your appointment, the Doctor will try his very best not to keep you waiting. Please be sure to provide us with the telephone number where you can be reached during the day, in the event it is necessary to change your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please try to give 24- hours notice. Should you request that your appointment be rescheduled, we will offer you the next available opening.
Telephone calls will be taken Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you should call our office and get voice mail, please leave a message and someone will call you back as soon as possible. If you call after these hours or on weekends you will be directed to our answering service. After hours, Doctors will be paged for emergency situations only. It is our policy that we do not refill prescriptions on weekends or nights. If your emergency is such, you will need to go to the nearest emergency room.
If you are calling for prescription refills please leave a message on the nurses voice mail. Prescriptions require advanced notice of one business day. Therefore prescriptions requested one day will be called in by the close of the following business day. Please check with your pharmacy anytime after that to see if they have been called in. Also, please remember to include your name and number, pharmacy name and number, drug name and dosage when requesting your refill.
Your medical records are confidential. If you wish to have copies of your office records released to someone outside of our practice, you must send us a written request authorizing us to release the records. Please keep out office informed of any change in your name, address, employer, telephone numbers and health insurance coverage.
Fees and Insurance
We believe that our professional fees are within the range of usual and customary charges for this region. Our Doctors expect payment at the time of your office visit. All patients, including those covered under insurance plans with which we participate, are required to pay their co-payments and deductible, at the time of service.
We accept Medicare assignment on Medicare, Medigap and Medicare-Medicaid insurance combinations. On all covered charges, Medicare will pay 80% of their fee schedule. We will take the appropriate Medicare adjustment off our standard fee and the bill the remaining 20% of the charge to your secondary insurance. If you do not have secondary coverage, you will be responsible for payment of the remaining 20%. We will submit the charges to Medicare and your secondary carrier directly from our office.
Wokers Compensation & No Fault
Our office submits claims directly to workers compensation and no-fault carriers. If you should have any questions regarding you claim, please contact our Patient Billing Department.
New patient forms are available here.